A Glass with Billy

We Rate the WORST Korean Romanization Systems

"Romanization" is writing Korean using the standard English (Latin) alphabet, and there are several common Romanization systems that you'll find when reading Korean this way. I always recommend avoiding Romanization when learning, but you're still going to find it used in street signs and other places all over Korea.

So I met up with Jieun 선생님 and we reviewed all of the Romanization systems, including a few you've probably never seen before. Which was the worst in your opinion?

Leave a Reply